Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Monday, October 19, 2009

Patience

Sometimes we all take our friends and family for granted and forget to say "Thank you" and "I Love You." We sometimes don't realize how lucky and blessed we are until something changes, we need to be careful of what we wish for. Sometimes things that loved ones do can be annoying but, take a second to imagine not having those annoyances and imagine how boring life may get. Stop sweating the small stuff and start enjoying it instead, it will make for a better day. Oh yea, and never forget that we are not even close to being perfect and probably annoy someone as well!! So let's get outside and move our bodies and take in some fresh air with someone we care about.       

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I say that to my kids when they annoy one another. They don't realise how empty their lives would be if something happened to one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't agree more. Life is small stuff. We build things as "annoying" in our own minds. It's an acquired habit that can be released. With a different perspective these idosynchrasies, many of which we possess(that's why they annoy us so much ;) are part of what makes that person unique and lovable.

    ReplyDelete

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...