Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Playing the game

Today was a fun day at work in class learning OSHA rules in the work place. Everyone in the company was taking the course and the two things that I took away from the Occupational Safty Hazards class was teamwork and common sense! Like everything in life, if we just use common sense we will move along through out the day safely. Common Sense is something we are all born with collectively, we sometimes try to take short cuts and save time, but in the long run all we are really doing is adding time and sometimes pain. If you follow your common sense instincts and work together as a team, you will always get the work done safely.
You know the old saying "there is no I in team" and isn't that the truth. Teamwork is not just one player, it is a collective (common) effort. We all have different strengths and weaknesses but together we make a strong team that can win any game or finish any job safely. We must always remember to win with pleasure, loose with a smile, and try our best to play the game with common sense and know that the seasons still young!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it's amazing just what you can achieve if you work together as a team. I'm sure the most successful marriages are those where both partners bring their different strengths together and work as a team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, you are right on the button! It makes me wonder why so many people don't make it in a marriage, maybe it's the lack of teamwork, a lack of trust, or boredom! I'm not married yet so I couldn't say for sure but I do know that if you are really in love you shouldn't waste your time or energy arguing about the little stuff that won't even matter down the road. Common Sense would say "we are a team, lets play and have some fun along the way" Thanks for the thought Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael

    I just wanted to come and say thankyou for visiting my blog.

    Great things can be achieved if everyone work together and pulls in the same direction. Good post. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gypsy, I agree! Have a fun weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...