Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Friday, January 8, 2010

Where we are now and where we are going...

We create our tomorrows by our actions today, just as what is happening to us today is caused by what we did yesterday! Every action creates a reaction and it truly is that simple. We really do create our destiny and I do not believe in chance or coincidence. This is true with everything in life whether we are trying to better our home lives, work situations, school grades, or social activities. If you want to be loved then love, if you want to be rich then work smarter, if you want to have closer friends then be friendlier and show that you really care.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...