Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank You

I wanted to Thank everyone who bought my book as Christmas presents! We sold many books in the month of December and I had great feed-back from everyone so far (makes for a thoughtful birthday present too!). I wrote this book to help people with everyday stresses, struggles, and even for the over-drinkers who wanted to cut back or stop the habit BUT, the feed back I'm getting is "the book is so funny", "I couldn't stop laughing", and my favorite "it's the funniest self-help book I ever read!"  Maybe I should do stand up comidy! Anyways, Thanks again everyone and Thanks for passing the word along about 'Life In A Week' and the blog. Have a great weekend and I hope to see some of you tomorrow at the book party at Burgundy Books in East Haddam, CT       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...