Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The book party celabration for 'Life In A Week'

I wanted to say Thank You to everyone who was able to attend the book party, reading, talk, and signing with me yesterday at Burgundy Books! We had a great time and great food with some of the nicest people around! I have some postings up on facebooks from some of my family and friends who attended so if you are a facebook member click on the link on this blog and become my friend so we can stay in touch more easily. I will let you know when and where the next signings will be at and let me know if you have any ideas or places that would be fun and where you can be there (it gives me a reason to travel!!)
Have a fun day, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...