Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Your words are your life. Live what you say...

Sometimes we forget how important it is to just be honest and admit when we screw up and then move on. We should always keep promises because that is one of the best ways to be sure that people will stand by you through good and bad. Keeping promises gives us purpose and it builds trust and loyalty with our loved ones. Trust is an amazing feeling and is strong and blameless! I am a trusting person who believes that you should trust in everyone unless they give you reasons not to trust them, even if we are thrown a curve ball with being hurt we need to keep our hearts open and not close them in fear of being hurt again because then we are the ones who are not letting the goodness in. Anger only imprisons ourselves, forgiveness is the key back out into the sunshine and chirping birds...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...