Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Patience

One of the most important things to remember is to have patience with everyone who surrounds you. Patience is one of the key factors to living a peaceful and loving life that is rewarding. We will be the happiest when we try to understand our differences and learn from each other. It is best when we look at the world as children see the world, with a clear vision of hope, faith, charity, love and laughter, they are angels sent to us, to remind us not to hold back on loving, which is living! It isn’t important whether or not we say all the right things, color the best pictures, or write the best letter but, what is important is the time that we give. Spend a few extra moments to show your loved ones that you care and that you are there for them. Listen to your inner voice more and trust in yourself, so that you can pass that trust onto others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...