Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Anger

Anger seeks vengeance for damages that have been done, it is a comparison between the damage done and the vengeance sought. Anger deals with the questions of justice. We are angry when we think an injustice has been done to us or our loved ones, and, in that anger, we seek revenge on the evildoer. Anger often produces pleasure. We are pleased when we "get even" or "settle the score." We are energetic in the pursuit of justice. But, anger can destroy the reasonableness of our actions, we sometimes might exact a greater vengeance than the injury done to us. We need to remember to never stoop to the evildoers level, not to let anger control our actions, and know that justice will be done. Keep our Love of Good, of the real good, and keep that as our motives in our activities.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to what you wrote about anger! Sometimes in life we as human beings need to just build a bridge and get over ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...