Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas

Here we are only a few days away from Christmas, a time for families and friends to get caught up with each others lives, some hugs, some laughs, and some presents! We sometimes also get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the craziness of the holidays so I wanted to throw in a reminder to just take your time and have fun. The three biggest emotions that ruin a Christmas spirit is fear, impatience, and hostility. Soo... throw those out the window and take a deep breath and remember what the reason for the season is for you!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...