Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Monday, December 21, 2009

January 9th at Burgundy Books "Book party & signing"

I would like to invite everyone to come and say hello at Burgundy Books in East Haddam on Saturday January 9, 2010 - bring in the new year with a few laughs and some fun! Trust me, we will have a great time. Burgundy Books is an independantly owned store with a great selection, relaxed atmosphere, and friendly people. I hope to see you there.
http://www.burgundybooks.com/ - a great site to check out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...