Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is it me?

Today I was talking with a friend of mine at work and we were talking about balancing our lives. He was saying that we should all remember to focus on our personal lives as well as professional and then went on to ask how my personal life was going and how was the dating scene. I replied that it was okay but I have not been to successful on finding my other half yet. He went on to say that "it's you" and that hit home. I immediately knew what he was getting at and realized that I might need to knock down some of those walls that we all build around ourselves. Then about an hour later I was at the supermarket and bumped into an old friend and asked her how she was doing and she said that life was okay but that she hasn't found the right guy yet and is having a hard time finding dates. I instantly replied "you are not only such as nice person but are beautiful! Have you asked anyone out for a date or been going out socially?" Her reply was so simple "Wow, it's me. I'm not going to meet anyone just working and going home!"
We sometimes focus on the parts of life that are going really well so that we don't need to think about the other parts that may need some help. Thank God that everyday is another day to learn and grow and to be able to improve ourselves and hopefully help others along the way!
I am curious how you met your true loves? Leave a comment and let us know, I bet you have a great story to tell!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...