Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Respecting each other and ourselves!!

I have always learned by doing, trial and error. I have found it easier to pick up on lessons in the classroom, at work, and in life when they were taught by example, not just with letters, words , or numbers. Isn't this the case when it comes to teaching kids about respect and caring? If you really want to be loved, then give hugs, hold doors open, visit your elderly neighbors. Why would your kids visit you when you are in a nursing home when you don't bother to visit your parents a mile up the road in theirs. Teach them that what is really important is their family, friends, and surroundings, not the arcade games or cool clothes. All of that comes and goes. What matters is our loved ones. Sometimes it is hard to deal with the elderly or sick, but it is even more important at those times to be there and pass along your natural light of love through understanding and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...