Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Flaws

No person is perfect, we all have flaws and when we point out other people’s flaws we are just distracting ourselves from our own. I have found jealousy will always turn into hate and low self-esteem often causes’ us to notice flaws and to gossip about others in order to boost our feelings about ourselves. When you are around someone who is gossiping it is always best to remain silent and not even nod your head in agreement because this will only encourage the behavior. I try to remember that the criticisms speak more about the person telling them than the victim who is not even present to defend themselves. A wise man once told me that there is good and bad in everyone and to just try to illuminate the good. This may not be easy at times and it may take practice but it is a habit worth every minute of its effort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...