Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Don't get stuck in the mud!

We need to remember that the emotions that we feel will determine our overall health and we must forgive and forget at all costs. Revenge, hatred, and negative vibes will create health situations and in turn those emotions will ultimately hurt us. Our sub-conscience thoughts create all of our life energies whether good or bad, it is our choice which one we choose. Dim thoughts filled with anger will harden our souls, while a brightly lit heart will help us to find our way to happiness. Don’t let other peoples actions grow like weeds in our thoughts getting ourselves stuck in the mud with them. Always keep in mind those negative thoughts create negative results, such as headaches. Headaches are our souls way of telling us to just let the little things go and to pick our battles and to not let other peoples dark thoughts to live in our heads rent free, just kick them out and make room for happiness! It took me many years to realize that we need to take care of ourselves first. Otherwise, we won’t have the energy needed to take care of the ones we love that may need it. This is a difficult thing for me to even write because it may mean having to say “no” to someone who we love at times in order for us to avoid headaches and to feel better ourselves. Sometimes spreading ourselves to thin and being exhausted will back fire on us. Don’t worry about others rewarding us, for life will reward us as goodness will always find itself! So the secret to living headache free is to think happily, avoid negativity, stay alert, keep the light on for laughter because the light will always overpower the darkness.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, saw you on blogfrog, signed up as a follower and liked ya on facebook. Please check out my parenting site.
    http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com
    Great post, I can so relate to your post right now. I had to declare my home a free zone today. Free for me to be undisturbed to read, write and relax. I even passed up and chance to go camping with hubby and friends. You have to take a time out and put yourself first so you recharge to give the world your full attention. So looking forward to a quiet evening.

    ReplyDelete

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...