Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Getting sick could be a good thing...

Today I have been taking naps like an eighty-eight year old man because of a horrible flu-sinus infection that is going around. I feel much better now but was sitting here checking emails and realized how lucky we actually have it on a daily basis. In my opinion, it is a great thing to have an off day, a challenging day (or crappy day) and feel a little down in the dumps! These kind of days are the perfect opportunity to realize how good we actually have it on the average day. If everyday was perfect we would not appreciate it as much, it is human nature. We need to remember that we are here for a limited time and enjoy everyday while passing along as much love and happiness as possible.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...