Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I just read a book that I loved!

"You're Not Going Crazy...You're Just Waking Up" by Michael Mirdad I would love to let you know about a short book that is packed with insights and simple life changing information. Michael Mirdad writes as if he were in a conversation with the reader and doesn't add filler just to make it a longer book. I am really glad that I read this book and opened my mind to the five stages of spirituality. I have read hundreds of spiritual books but, found 'You're Not Going Crazy...You're Just Waking Up' to be one of the few that I would read again and again! Check out this great book at www.GrailProductions.com

1 comment:

  1. Dear Michael:

    Thank you so much for the wonderful book review. Your blog looks wonderful and it seems you are very selective in the books you review. Therefore, I am honored you chose "You're Not Going Crazy . . . You're Just Waking Up!" as one them. Most readers agree with you--the book is powerful, applicable, and can be read over and over because of our daily need to use the transformation process described in the book: dismantling, emptiness, disorientation, re-building, and a new life.

    Thanks again for featuring our book and we hope to connect again soon. In the meantime, we'll introduce your blog to our many readers.
     
    Sincerely, Michael Mirdad, author, You're Not Going Crazy . . . You're Just Waking Up!

    ReplyDelete

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...