Life in a Week... A Book About Being Really Happy and Life in a Week... What Is Spirituality are two of my creations that I wanted to share with the world. I feel we all have a story to tell but, more importantly we feel blessed when we can put a smile on someones face! I hope my stories inspire you to do just that with the ones whom are closest to you!


THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and please let me know if your visit here put a smile on your face! My personal email is kellerslifeinaweek@gmail.com

If you like what you read here then go to the right and order a copy of each of the books today!


Have a fun day, Michael Shawn Keller

Monday, February 8, 2010

Where do all the answers come from?

I have been trying a new form of meditating (relaxing) to help me to write my next book and have been trying to sit still and just do nothing for 30 minutes at a time. When I say nothing I mean no moving, no thinking, no reading, nothing! Let me tell you, the first time I tried this was really tough but within the first 20 minutes or so you will get the best answers from within. I didn't even ask myself any questions but still got answers! If you have any situations in your life that you are dealing with I would recommend that you give this a try. I have always believed that all the answers we will ever need are already inside of us, we just need to listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cartoons with a positive message! I do this when I am bored (wierd)

About scams...